Sunday, July 7, 2013

20 facts

Just trying to update my blog , I shall do a 20 facts about me post.
Its not really consider a fact but like stupid things that I always do.
soooo here goes.
1. Call me weird, but I want to have a messy room.
2. I can't sleep without my bolster at night. (I cried when my Mum 'dismantle' my bolster and threw it out, so she took it back and sew for me again)(Unless im overseas then no choice) 
3.I THINK I have ocd. 
4. I always take 4 pieces of toilet paper after I shit (applies only when I'm home hahaha)
5. I like to sing very off-key and very loudly.
6. I need like 12 hours of sleep everyday if not i'll be tired and grumpy. (People who know me should know this)
7. I LOVE EATING. (not like those go everywhere just to eat good food that type but just eating in general)
8. I judge.
9.  I want to be a boy.
10. I don't like to drink plain water, i'll only drink it to keep myself alive.
11. I'd rather waste my whole day doing nothing than doing something productive.
12. When i walk home, i will walk near the walls (if any) so i will feel that i walked a shorter distance.
13. If there's a lift or escalator, i will always take the lift/escalator. Unless i feel like working out which is like RARELY.
14. I have a strange fetish for nice smells. Not too strong. I have a sensitive nose.
15. I have a habit of biting my nails. Which i tried to kick for 5 years but keep failing.
16. I dont like to think, but i like maths. hahhhahah whut?
17. I often reply alr then i start thinking what people were saying.
18. I think i behave like a boy.
19. This is not a fact but whatever, i tried to iron money before and it's the plastic one so it turned bubbly like alot of bubble but cannot straighten.
20. I hate cockroaches.