Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bangkok

Finally the Bangkok post hahhaha My first time in bkk!
I went to Bangkok with nicole hahah this bitch see her everyday even overseas also.
There's not a lot of photos taken because the main trip there was SHOPPING. as anyone could have guessed. And also not alot of place visited. So i just compile everything to one post.
 Pictures on the plane.






Looks so unappetising but it's actually pretty good. And even though we only flying to Thailand we saw snowflakes! And it melted like 10s after we saw it, because we were landing.


DAY 1
Then we waited for our ride and went to the hotel to put all our baggage then went to this restaurant to eat.
Much thanks to uncle lek for treating us! I'm sorry idk the name of most of the places there unless its in English.

Oh when we arrive there it was the king's birthday! And they celebrate by wearing yellow.



When we were eating, my legs felt this warm furry thing and........

The cat is soooo tiny so cute (':
The place is like near a river and like alot of people will buy bread then they will tear pieces and throw it into the river then the fishes will like eat it. I swear the fishes are like HUGE (compared to normal fishes) and like super alotttt. My pictures do not do justice to how big they are.

Some pictures there.


 


After that we went to Asiatique. Did some shopping there and then went back to the hotel.










TA-DA our hotel room. We stayed at Berkeley hotel.

DAY 2
In the morning we had breakfast at some roadside stall. It's surprisingly good. Like hawker centre standard.
One more reason why i dont take pictures because when i try it ends up like that.

The roadside stall.



Then we went to Terminal 21. Famous for the toilets hahahah so i went to each of it.
Toilet 1.




This level is Hollywood themed. The outside.


Toilet 2. And the toilet have very nice backgrounds to take pictures (;







I'm guessing this level is San Francisco.


And look at the bridge, the golden gate bridge i think?? IT HAS LEGIT CARS AND STREETLIGHTS ON IT. So cute xD





A level down. or isit the same level??





Matcha Milk Tea ft. Nicole's pretty nails.

Toilet 3.



Another level down.


Toilet 4.

After that we went MBK and then back to the hotel.
DAY 3OOTD.

I cant rmb where we went but i know i didnt bring my camera. Probably to Platinum Mall for some shoppinggg! Then at night we went to sook boon? Or sth like that hehe to eat. The only dish i took was the pig's skin. omg it was delishhhh & that place have wifi hahah just saying.

Not much pictures on this day so of course must camwhore. Nicole tie this pretty braid for me hahaha so Cr to nicole xD

DAY 4
 OOTD

We went chaktuchak for shoppingggg! didnt bring my camera though because it was too bulky ):
i regreted >:( didn't shop for long bc Nic's dad already agreed to have lunch with his friend.
And woah, the meal was sooooooooooo filling. we had alot of dishes plus steamboat plus dessert. Only manage to take 2 dishes because so embarrassing for everyone to wait for us to take picture then can eat.
Pictures from my phone.
 This is a HUGEEEEEE lobster. Even though it kinda looks like a spider.
 Guess what is this?
This is lobster blood + sprite.
The sprite is suppose to harden the blood or sthh??
First time in my life i am trying lobster blood. Andddddd it taste like salty jelly. yes it does taste like that.
I mean like unless you are like some food critic or what you may enjoy it but salty jelly just doesn't work for me. The sprite was good though ha ha.
 The family we had lunch with.

DAY 5
Going back day OOTD


We still had time before our fight so we went to central world to walk around. And then outside our hotel there is like alot of protesters. 
 Lunch at Central World.
Durian sticky rice. I know its normally mango but i thought i would try the durian one. hmmmm....it's nice for the first few mouths but after that it gets gross. I mean for me luh because its like lukewarm and to me the worse temperature to eat anything is lukewarm. But it may be nice for you, my mother liked it.
 Walking around in the airport, and this was outside the toilet.

Orange sun!

 I know this is blur but THE VIEW IS SO NICE. esp at night. Imagine if the photo is clear.
My camera cannot take, and my phone died, so this is the best )):
If only my eyes can take photos, the view is breathtaking like I didn't even know Singapore is so pretty.
 That is all for my bkk trip!!! If I get to go the next time I will probably go sightseeing or sth and shop HAHAHA
Ending off with a picture of my loots.