Friday, March 14, 2014

CNY'14!

CNY EVE (DAY 1)
3h ride to my ahma's houseeeee, slept through the journey but woke up to this sunset!
okay doesnt look as nice here but it was super pink/purple-ish then! (Y)

Reached there at about 8pm and played some fire crackers. Okay i didnt play, my cousins did.

Then my aunt asked me to go see the temple outside my ahma's house, wooohoooo so niceee its sooo bright and colourful! idk how i manage to take this shot, but i think it's nice (:

Then waited for 12am and BOOMMMM all the fireworks start.
I know the pictures of the fireworks are not nice but i shall post it anw.
I dont want to waste my effort of chasing the fireworks (yes, i 'chased' the fireworks bc it appears at different places at different times).


These are nicer ones bc it's from our house.












okok i know its a lot but finish alr hahaha but there are like many many many more fireworks i didnt take ):
Then we put like sky lantern (kong ming deng) the first one we put keep dropping but in the end it fleww!!




Then i tried to put mine! :D
Let me tell you the sky then was like this. okay not so many but like there were quite alot and it wasnt like this close but its like many stars floating and like the sky is not pink but stilll...omg it's sooooooo pretty, but my camera cant pick it up ):
CAN YOU IMAGINE IT <3
okay ya so there was mine...

Ya luh alot of people help me, but its mine i wrote wishes on it :D



And i DID help okay, just that my uncles more pro so they do it :3




YAYYY! hahahah ya see the background got like this tiny dot? imagine like the whole sky filled with it.
so pretty.
THENNNN we put red crackers like everybody.
 I attempted to take the red crackers but it turns out like this.
 
And featuring this vintage chair, hahhaahh is there still anymore of these chairs?
Its my childhood chair hahaha i love sitting on this chair
 

 Thats all for day 1!! ending off with a picture of a lantern i didnt know i took, and look out for the rest of cny post!