Saturday, October 5, 2013

SERENDIPITOUSLY [Part 2!]

Wow. To think i still have the time to blog when O's is in like 16 days ._.
I have been busy studying okkk. And i will go MIA soon, when the exams are here so sorry in advance!
But oh wells, here's the part 2! I didn't have that much time to edit alot of pictures, soooooo you guys will have to make do with these :3

 I love this place the mosttt! ANDDD our OOTDs hahahah not like you dont already know what we wore.




So we found a cone hahahaha we did all sorts of things with everything we find.
Maybe thats why we are friends hahahahaha












 Ending off with a 'fierce' us hahhahahaha
Cr: Joy the photographer.
 We so funny sia, we everything also eh eh eh take me here, take me there, eh this very nice to pose, and everything.
Even though we not professional and like the pictures not very very nice la, but i still like it. At least we had fun. But this will probably be the last post till O's are over, but dont stop reading okay! Can come back after 13 November :3 I will come back with a surprise, a whole new me! Looks wise anw. And no, i am not going for plastic surgery.