Sunday, November 17, 2013

A DAY OUT








WOW i went shopping. Window shopping that is. 9 HOURS LEH not bad okkkk.
i accompany Jingyi and Carissa to buy last minute prom shoes.
we went ion, wisma, centre point, far east, and some random place that im not sure hahahhahaha
BUT MY POINT IS, it was exhausting, but still its nice to say im so exhausted from all the shopping xD
it makes me feel like so rich hahaha even though i never buy anything.
Few pictures of my ootd hahah It may not be as nice on the computer because i edited using my phone BECAUSE my lousy laptop keeps lagging and hanging on me. T.T
I always dread blogging because of the hassle i need to go through to edit my pictures.
CANT WAIT to get a new lappie. Then i can blogg normally again.




So carissa's hair is green and mine is semi-red so when we walk together we are like a walking christmas tree. Thank god christmas is coming hahahaahahah so festive, so in the mood already.

Thats all for the day! short update STILL editing pictures from the last post, and my laptop is still lagging. ugh. Ending with a picture of us!

So as i was saying, i have a surprise when im back right?? It's just that i dyed my hair red hahaha ya luh, not like earth-shaking news but still. ANDDDDD i also said earlier on that my lappie is so lousy and lagging like mad, i decided that i should like do a mini blog on dayre (it's an app available on apple and android) since it's much much more convenient and like i can do it everyday??? (it's such a commitment im not gonna promise anything) yeaaaaa, so follow me on dayre @ cinnamonbluee
i'll update more there but i will still continue blogging here, but about the more important stuff xD
sooooo follow me yea!